Reaching NETIS big family ? Your next challenge !!
With 11 permanent subsidiaries and more than 15 countries all over africa we have lot missions in progress.
We started 2019 with more than 1400 collabators. Why not you ?
Your nearby futur could be beside us no ?
Get a look on our vacancies bellow and if nothing is available for your profile, do not hesitate to send us your details, CV using the application form
Chief Information Technologies Officer – Group CITO
Resident in Morocco
We are seeking an organized, efficient IT Manager to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will be responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all infrastructure and information technology within the organization which provides IT services such as personal computer, network and servers, enterprise applications, email and Internet access, mobile personal devices connectivity, telephony, data integrity and information security including backups, help-desk to support the business in meeting its objectives.
- You will manage the IT coordinators of the Group’s subsidiaries to carry out support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. You will also lead the development team, serving as a liaison between business and technical aspects of each stage.
IT Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee IT operations for a multi-location telecom company over African continent.
- Hire, train and supervise team of local IT specialists or dedicated manager. Analyse business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with completion timeline
- Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
- Direct research in emerging technology by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Lead changes and implementation for new infrastructure, architecture, archive and shared libraries, disaster recovery/business continuity, equipment definition, phones, IT forecasting and more.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structures
- Introduced best practices, standards, procedures and policies for start-upsubsidiaries.
- Ensure that IT departments, tools, software are compliant with QSE/HSE group policies.
- Audit any local operations and formalise action plan for IT Group policiesand verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Enhanced productivity by selecting and implement proper tools for: internal communication, accounting normalisation on existing bases, sales management tool storage, archives, group documentation libraries and support communication and local community management with best practice
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective action
- Install hardware and peripheral components at group level and supervise and support at local level
- Load appropriate software packages
- Administer email and anti-virus systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relative to all corporate software in a timely manner
- Participate in all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
IT Manager Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience within information technologies
- 5+ years of experience as IT manager at group level
- Experience in the most current technologies and in Telecom business is a plus
- Fluent in both French AND English are mandatory
- No gender preference
Resident in Casablanca with Travelling availability many time a yearall over African continent
GROUP Financial Controller
Resident in Morocco
Reporting directly to the Group CFO
- A result-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
- The Financial Controller is tasked with overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, handling tax matters, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial information of the Group
- This is a high-visibility role in which you will manage a large accounting and finance team based in the different subsidiaries
- Ensuring that all statutory financial reporting, audit, tax, cash management are handled in an efficient and accurate manner and in accordance to Group policy and all statutory requirements.
- You will work cross-functionally with several internal and external stakeholders (local Finance team, Tax and Treasury team, internal and external auditors, tax advisors, bank officers, etc.) to drive changes that will create positive impacts for the team and the overall organization.
- As a key member of the Group Finance team, you will frequently be involved in strategic decisions to influence business policies. As the group is constantly expanding, there would be M&A projects for you to be involved in throughout the whole process.
- Your experience in handling M&A before will be very value-adding. The scope of work will cover the following major aspects:
- Oversee/manage the monthly/quarterly/annual accounting closing process
- Preparation of the Consolidated management accounts to be used to reporting to management/stakeholders with commentary on business & financial performances
- Lead the preparation of the Group’s annual financial budgeting & forecasting with presentations to management
- Oversee tax compliance of the group by ensuring proper review of tax computations to be in compliance with the latest tax standards.
- Implementation of accounting and reporting processed in the subsidiaries.
- Perform analytical review on major contracts and business line on an on-going basis.
- Identification and implementation of cost saving programmes.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in similar position at group level
- Proven experience in finance management
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Auditing experience
- Compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Analytical skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills & English & French Speaker
GROUP Chief Sales Officer
Resident in Morocco
MISSION OF THE JOB:
• Implementing and Managing the Sales Processes at Group Level and through the affiliated companies.
• Managing a portfolio of specific accounts, to achieve short-term and long-term success on the defined Group Business Lines.
• Developing positive relationships and supporting Account Managers to handle customers’ needs within the designated accounts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Chief Sales Officer is responsible for generating revenues for the company through recurring and new business opportunities.
The Chief Sales Officer is responsible for the customer satisfaction. He/she must follow all activities for the designated accounts.
He/she must provide support to the affiliated companies during the Sales process, review the Sales tunnel, handshake Sales strategies and tactics in order to align Group and local sales activities.
He/she must handshake the Sales approaches and Key Sell Arguments with the Chief R&D Officer and the Product Managers.
Especially developing Key Unique Value Propositions where applicable.
Morocco resident with high Group mobility all over africa.
Apply with CV and application letter by mail (Tittle CSO Offer )
ONLY at email@example.com
Nothing available above ? Sorry, come and visit us later… or….
Nevermind you concider that NETIS is made for you and NETIS could make a mistake missing your skills ?
Ok, Let See !
or send us a message with the form below and our Human Ressources Department will contact you