Reaching NETIS big family ? Your next challenge !!
With 11 permanent subsidiaries and more than 15 countries all over africa we have lot missions in progress.
We started 2020 with more than 1400 collabators. Why not you ?
Your nearby futur could be beside us no ?
Get a look on our vacancies bellow and if nothing is available for your profile, do not hesitate to send us your details, CV using the application form
NETIS GROUP is hiring its futur Chief SHERQ Officer – HSE Senior Manager
- Position based in Casablanca for a resident of Morocco.
- Availability of travel in all African subsidiaries of the group
Purpose of the position:
The SHERQ Manager is in charge of the safety, health environment, risk, and quality assurance side of the business. He/She supervises and coordinates work systems to ensure that the products or services of the company meet the highest quality standards and that the working conditions of the company are favorable and safe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines the strategic direction and work priorities (in conjunction with line management) for the continuous improvement of the Sites SHERQ management programme and systems.
- Advises line management and assists with the implementation of new or existing SHERQ-related legislation, rules and Company standards to include fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, site inspections of Company and contractors sites.
- To complete prevention inspections on a regular basis and ensure records maintained of same.
- To investigate accidents and ensure all documentation is updated.
- To develop a monthly SHERQ Communication Strategy for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, tool box talks and management briefs.
- Full responsibility for Company preparations for annual H&S audits and Quality Assurance
- Liaison with HR Dept for initiating and coordinating training plan and updating information for personal, audit requirements.
- To assist in retaining all current quality accreditations and work towards the attainment of new quality accreditations.
- Advises line management in Office and on Site of health, safety, quality and environmental matters and manages this process to ensure all advice is incorporated into day to day processes and operations.
- Leads the Company in meeting its obligations under the “Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations”
- Provides support and expertise to line management in incident investigation and reporting (including dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases).
- Facilitates all forms of risk assessment e.g. general, manual handling, fire prevention and acts as a final authority where a specialist response is required in relation to risk assessments performed by others on site.
- Conducts occupational health and safety related surveys e.g. noise, lighting, height, exposure to chemical substances and makes associated recommendations.
- Produces and coordinates the yearly SHERQ action plan and longer term SHERQ roadmap, prepares reports for monthly update of same to Group Services Meetings.
- Monitors the Site “permit-to-work” system to ensure compliance with Company standards.
- Acts as Site “Dangerous Goods” Safety Advisor (DGSA).
- Assists with tender/submission documentation.
- External auditing & Internal auditing
- Employee training
Disposition (Required critical behaviours):
- Proven experience in this position at group level, 5+ years, ideally in Africa and Telecom.
- Able to demonstrate Results Delivery.
- Partnership Building (internal and external users)
- Influencing skills
- Excellent Information Sharing ability at all levels Visible SHERQ Values Improvement Drive.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Embracing and Driving Change.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. English/French Speaker
- Planning and organising skills.
- The ability to interact with people at all levels within/external to the Company.
- The ability to self-prioritise workload.
Thanks to send your application and CV (Mail tittle = SHERQ) only at the email adress provided on advertising image above
Nothing available above ? Sorry, come and visit us later… or….
Nevermind you concider that NETIS is made for you and NETIS could make a mistake missing your skills ?
Ok, Let See !
or send us a message with the form below and our Human Ressources Department will contact you.
Important notice: Only this form or an application related with a position advertised on this page will be managed. Any request on our social media platforms will be rejected.