Reaching NETIS big family ? Your next challenge !!
With 11 permanent subsidiaries and more than 15 countries all over africa we have lot missions in progress.
We started 2020 with more than 1400 collabators. Why not you ?
Your nearby futur could be beside us no ?
Get a look on our vacancies bellow and if nothing is available for your profile, do not hesitate to send us your details, CV using the application form
Group IT Administrator – Casablanca, Morocco
We are currently looking for a Group IT Administrator to join our administrative headquarter in Casablanca, Morocco.
Our future Group IT Administrator will be in charge of the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, servers, and data security systems. She/He will ensure that the internal IT structure of the group remains up-to-date and averts possible cyber-attacks for greater productivity in accordance with our company policies and procedures.
- Install/configure computers and devices
- Troubleshoots, repairs and maintenance for computer and Network devices
- Manage the Networks (LAN, WAN, WLAN…)
- Install/Configure servers and Virtual environments
- Deliver proactive onsite support and knowledge transfer to internal users
- Administrate Active directory and related Microsoft services (ADDS, DNS, DHCP, RADUS, etc.)
- Acts as a SPOC for the computing operation, IT communications and trainings
- Perform routine audit and security checks on the local systems
- Perform and maintain the inventory of the software and Hardware local assets
- Contribute to Group IT projects in collaboration with Group ICT Team
- Design and produce end user guides for new deployments
- Ensure the local and remote support L1 and L2
- Ensure the compliance in terms of Software, Hardware and IT process with group policies
- Coordinate with local providers and partners
- Networks: Advanced knowledge in LAN, WAN VPN, routing and switching techniques.
- System: Administration of Windows, Linux servers with a good knowledge of LDAP, ADDS, DNS, DHCP, NPS, RDS, DFS, WDS, PowerShell services
- Security: Mastery of the operations of computer security tools like Firewall, Antivirus, Web filtering, Access control, VPN, encryption, Vulnerability scan…
- Virtualization: Basic knowledge of VMWARE / HYPER-V virtualization platforms
- IT park management: GLPI
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- A first experience in helpdesk is a plus
- BAC+3/+5 in IT related field
- Certifications in MCSA, MCP, CCNA, CCNP, VCP are a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- High ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to analyze, and manage the problems and incidents troubleshooting
- Comfortable with working on a multicultural & multicompany structure with team spirit
- Motivated, dynamic, curious, and rigorous.
If you believe you’re up to the challenge, send us your resume to our recruitment email: email@example.com·
- Subject of the mail : Group IT Administrator
We are looking forward to meeting you !
Nothing available above ? Sorry, come and visit us later… or….
Nevermind you consider that NETIS is made for you and NETIS could make a mistake missing your skills?
Ok, Let See!
or send us a message with the form below and our Human Ressources Department will contact you.
Important notice: Only this form or an application related with a position advertised on this page will be managed. Any request on our social media platforms will be rejected.